Why is Palm Beach North the New “It” Place in South Florida?
POSTED ON November 11, 2016 - 5000 North Ocean
The Palm Beaches garner quite a bit of world-wide attention, and deservedly so. The pristine beaches, unmatchable lifestyle that features some of the best golf, boating and fishing in the world. More specifically Palm Beach North has begun to rise to the top as the premier destination in South Florida.
● The coastline is less than 2 miles away from the Gulf Stream with natural reefs in the area: closer than any other point on the U.S. East Coast. This brings higher levels of marine wildlife, offering exceptional fishing and diving.
● The area is part of the 3rd largest great barrier reef system with some of the best diving in the world, ranked as a Top 50 dive site.
● It’s the Spring Training home to both the Florida Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals, who train at Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter.
● 35 PGA pros that live here and raise their families, earning the area a reputation of “Golf’s Hot Spot” by yet another Golf Digest article.
● More than 40,000 boats are registered in Palm Beach County, from modest vessels to mega yachts with over a dozen full-service marinas to support their every need.
● The Palm Beach Inlet is just 55 miles straight across from the Bahamas – just one hour by boat… that’s closer than anywhere in South Florida.
Theatre, Arts & Culture
● The Maltz Jupiter Theatre, is Florida’s largest award-winning regional theatre with first-class programs that have earned rave reviews from media outlets worldwide as well as multiple Carbonell awards.
● The Norton Museum of Art is one of the Southeast’s premier art museums, known for the quality of its extensive collections, traveling special exhibitions and innovative educational programming for all ages.
● ArtiGras is ranked as one of the top 50 fine arts festivals in the U.S. It’s just one of many festivals and events in the Palm Beach North region.
Eco Beauty, Preservation and Protection
● John D. MacArthur State Park is a significant part of the North Palm Beach region, providing more than 39 miles of stunning waterways for paddling, boating, fishing, snorkeling diving and more.
● Peanut Island is the hot spot for boaters to dock up and enjoy a relaxing day on the water. With the best snorkeling in the Palm Beaches and a unique historic relevance, Peanut Island is can’t miss fun for just about anyone.
● 5000 North Ocean is delivering the rare combination of a Palm Beach County oceanfront address, with a stunning tropical modern design and expansive residential floorplans. The 19-story luxury tower is one-of-a-kind on Singer Island, surrounded by 4.4 acres of natural wetlands and private oceanfront, including more than 340 ft. of restored coastal dune line. The unique appeal of the building extends to the oversized oceanfront terraces and dramatic flow-through residences offering views of both the Intracoastal and the Atlantic Ocean.
● Abundant resort-style amenities provide a myriad of distractions for oceanfront homebuyers, jetting to South Florida to enjoy the warm ocean breezes of this renown vacation home destination. To preview the floor plan designs, including a multi-level residence with soaring 20 ft. walls of glass, click here.