Living the PGA Boulevard Lifestyle
POSTED ON February 14, 2017 - 5000 North Ocean
A cherished point of reference at the northern point of the Palm Beaches, and the upper end of Singer Island, is Downtown at the Gardens, the centerpiece of the PGA Boulevard. Here visitors embrace a European lifestyle that stitches together food, art, culture, and entertainment with a place to gather. Walking is encouraged because only walking leads to the possibility of the chance encounter, say, with a piece of sculpture, or a life size outdoor chessboard. And, as in any small neighborhood tucked away in a European city, the chance to slow down for coffee, or more serious refreshment, is just thereâ¦at the next corner.
THE REASONS TO LOVE IT
1. SHOPPING at PGA Commons spans the retail scale from boutiques, art galleries and specialty stores to health, beauty and real estate services. To that add The Gardens Mall, further along the Boulevard, where award-winning architecture and landscaping serve to enhance the shopping experience.
2. DINING. Here the basic human instinct to forage for food is beyond well-met. Imagine: sushi, tapas, tacos, steak, prime rib, seafood and fresh-baked breads. Local craft beers. Wine bars, tequila bars, oyster bars. Eco-conscious dishes with chef- inspired finishing touches. Bon appetit!
3. GETTING HERE is a pleasure in itself. From Singer Island, AIA leads north through a nature preserve and a collection of golf communities that please the eye while inviting the usual adjectives that would inevitably fall short. Turn west onto Route 786 – The PGA Boulevard – and all will be well.
4. THE SIMPLE LIFE: Sun. Ocean. Breezes. Breathing deep. Being with friends.
5. LIVE HERE. 5000 North Ocean is delivering the rare combination of a Palm Beach County oceanfront address, with a stunning tropical modern design and expansive residential floorplans. The 19-story luxury tower is one-of- a-kind on Singer Island, surrounded by 4.4 acres of natural wetlands and private oceanfront, including more than 340 ft. of restored coastal dune line. The unique appeal of the building extends to the oversized oceanfront terraces and dramatic flow-through residences offering views of both the Intracoastal and the Atlantic Ocean. To preview the floor plan designs, including a multi-level residence with soaring 20 ft. walls of glass, click here.